Tracking your expenses and managing your budget just got a little easier.
The AFAS Budget Builder App and expense tracker is a budgeting tool provided to Airmen and their families to help with their budgeting process. Available as a free Android app or iPhone app, this free budget app makes following a budget and understanding where your money goes a way to avoid short term financial stresses and long-term debt. Documenting a spending plan and tracking expenses are two of the most important components to the budget process. The AFAS Budget Builder App is the must have free budgeting tool, expense tracker and simple household budget calculator for Air Force and Military families.
Tips and Features
- The AFAS Dashboard provides a snapshot of spending health — automatically tracking total spending and total amount left over
- Reports show what you’ve spent in the last seven days, last month, and year-to-date
- Set spending limits for the exact categories where you spend money
- Add transactions anytime and anywhere
- Free app download for iPhones through the App Store and Android from Google Play
- Better than the Mint budgeting app for military families
Three Easy Steps To Build A Better Budget
1. Add your spending limits
AFAS Budget Builder App provides you with a template you can customize for planning your monthly expenses.
2. Enter your transactions
With this Android and iOS mobile app, it has never been quicker to record each penny spent as you spend it.
3. Track where your money goes
Each time you make a transaction, you can track how it follows your budget plan throughout the month. And then compare that month with the next.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is AFAS Budget Builder App?
How do I get started?
How does the AFAS Budget Builder App compare to using pen and paper?
Who can see my budget information?
How do I add a spending category and spending limit?
How do I see if I’m over my spending limit?
- Green – Under spending limit
- Yellow – Approaching spending limit
- Red – Critically close or over spending limit