FOLLOWING A BUDGET AND UNDERSTANDING WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES, JUST GOT A LITTLE EASIER.
The new and enhanced FREE AFAS Budget Builder App is now available for download today! Available as a free Android app or iPhone app, this free budget app makes tracking your expenses and managing where your money goes as a way to avoid short term financial stresses and long-term debt.
Documenting a spending plan and tracking expenses are two of the most important components to the budget process. You now have the ability to search and sort transactions by date, category and amount, as well as can also stay up-to-date on Air Force Aid Society programs and get real-time disaster alerts with information on how to apply for assistance.
The AFAS Budget Builder App is the must have free budgeting tool, expense tracker and simple household budget calculator for Air Force, Space Force, and Military families.
Watch these videos to learn more:
Tips and Features
- The AFAS Dashboard provides a snapshot of spending health — automatically tracking total spending and total amount left over
- Reports show what you’ve spent in the last seven days, last month, and year-to-date
- Set spending limits for the exact categories where you spend money
- Add transactions anytime and anywhere
- Free app download for iPhones through the App Store and Android from Google Play
- Better than the Mint budgeting app for military families
Three Easy Steps To Build A Better Budget
1. Add your spending limits
AFAS Budget Builder App provides you with a template you can customize for planning your monthly expenses.
2. Enter your transactions
With this Android and iOS mobile app, it has never been quicker to record each penny spent as you spend it.
3. Track where your money goes
Each time you make a transaction, you can track how it follows your budget plan throughout the month. And then compare that month with the next.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is AFAS Budget Builder App?
How do I get started?
How does the AFAS Budget Builder App compare to using pen and paper?
Who can see my budget information?
How do I add a spending category and spending limit?
How do I see if I’m over my spending limit?
- Green – Under spending limit
- Yellow – Approaching spending limit
- Red – Critically close or over spending limit