Columbia Southern University Scholarship Opportunity- The deadline has been EXTENDED to March 3, 2024
Columbia Southern University is partnering with Air Force Aid Society to offer a 60 credit hour scholarship to a U.S. Air Force Airman or U.S. Space Force Guardian spouse who is interested in attending CSU.
For more information on CSU please visit their website, https://www.columbiasouthern.edu/tuition-financing/scholarships/air-force-aid-society-merit-scholarship/.
Spouses of enlisted Airmen or Guardians on active duty, Title 10 Reserve and Guard on extended active duty, and Title 32 Guard performing full-time active duty can apply for the scholarship each year, which can be used toward obtaining an associate, bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree.
- Eligible candidates must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED).
- Scholarship applicants must be available to begin their coursework within 90 days of receiving the award.
- Current students much maintain a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA.
- Students who have previous college experience must meet CSU’s academic requirements for admission to the university.
- Students must remain in good standing with CSU throughout his or her degree program and maintain continuous enrollment in their degree program.
- Copy of Air Force or Space Force member’s active-duty orders through 1 December 2024 with all PII blacked out (e.g. SSN, DOB).
2. Front and back copies of the spouse’s military ID card [DODI-1000.13 permits cardholder to photocopy IDs to “administer military related benefits to eligible beneficiaries”].
3. 2-3 minute video – “If you are awarded this scholarship how will you help your community upon graduation?”